Saturday, September 15, 2007

I’m with Fred!

Most of you that know me know that I have not committed to any one Presidential Candidate; until now. After Senator Fred Thompson’s announcement that he was going to run for President and upon doing my own research I have decided to support Sen. Thompson wholeheartedly in his bid for the White House. I believe him to be the best qualified candidate and the one that most lines up with my own principles and beliefs. We have many good people running on the Republican ticket and many of my good friends support other candidates. However, for me the choice is now simple, Sen. Fred Thompson is the one I will support. I invite you to visit Fred Thompson’s website and learn more about him. I am hopeful that upon careful research that you to may “get onboard with Fred”! Also, you can visit my website for pictures and videos of Sen. Thompson.

Matthew

No comments: